Saturday 24 September 2011

GREY WOOL DECONSTRUCTED JACKET( SUPER HOT JACKET)

I came across this jacket while surfing the net on a Friday morning and I felt in love with it.I don't know about you yet but I believe any man would want such a sleek gray jacket in his closet.

The jacket is made up of Grey wool and silk blend blazer. It has  buttons that are concealed under the left lapel allowing full closure up to the collar.It has  2 outer pockets, breast pocket and right hand interior pocket: unlined body, lined sleeves. It is made up of 70% wool and 30% silk

The jacket cost a whooping sum of $995. Cool isn't. Tell me your opinion about this jacket.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants for single moms